Leaf Shave 'Twig' SE and/or RazoRock Hawk V2 SE

Leaf Shave 'Twig' ('Mercury' finish) SE Razor:
I only purchased this a few days ago, posted a SOTD after trying it out (read the post here). Nice razor but just not quite my cup of tea. I paid £45 including delivery from AgentShave, including their TSR 10% discount. I don't have the original box or the instruction leaflet, which I didn't need as it was a piece of cake to load a blade...just twist the handle to open, insert the half-blade of your choice onto the magnetic plate, and then twist the handle the opposite way to close. It does include a small pack of half-blades though. I'm asking for £35, including postage within the UK, which seems like a reasonable price to me...£10 quid cheaper than you can get it anywhere else;)

RazoRock Hawk V2 SE:
An earlier attempt to find a SE razor that suited me, but again after just a couple of uses, I decided to stick to DE (until the darned Twig turned up and twisted my melon, man:eek:). No original box or blades (I PIF'ed them earlier in the year), but it's in excellent condition. I'm asking for £15, including postage within the UK.

I will sell them separately or accept £45 for both, again including postage within the UK.
PLEASE NOTE: The Hawk V2 is now sold. Just the Twig available.

I've tried to arrive at prices that will be considered 'mates rates'... but if no one is interested, I'll understand and I still hold you all in the greatest esteem and affection!:);)(y)

Here's a pic:

DSC_2187.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom