• Wrangler

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Do not wear Jeans

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am 54 years old, For the last 40 or so years I have worn jeans. always Levi or Wrangler.
if you wear jeans what is your preference?

i tend to go for levis 501s, i get the odd pair of wranglers but generally prefer the fit of 501s. i have noticed though, levi have the nasty habit of pandering to fashion, when slimmer leg jeans are in fashion they tend to make 501s with slimmer legs. it pisses me off a little.

I find the older I get the more uncomfortable Jeans become and over the last few years I tend to buy a few pairs of linen cotton mix jeans which are so comfortable to wear once you try a pair of your old jeans on they feel like concrete leggings.

I love my wranglers, they are very comfortable and last a long time. I used to wear lee coopers but havent for a long while. I would like to try some 501s but they don't make em in my short leg length and i dont like shortening jeans specially by hand... If you get me.
Jim

I'm 6ft4 and find many brands challenging when it comes to fit. Certain Tommy Hilfiger jeans just seem to fit me perfect so thats all I buy now. Favourite pair I got were defects in TK Max, fork was stitch closed, broke the stitching and jeans were perfect.

From the younger age group so I get mine from Topman, but only jeans, cos I don't want to follow the sheep with the same t-shirts and tops. Asos ones are quite good too.

I get mine from Asda. I wear jeans pretty much all the time I am not at work and can guarantee if I buy a decent pair I will ruin them in a week with Acid or grease etc.. Cheap ASDA ones are only about £10.00 a pair and are perfectly good enough.

From the younger age group as well but appreciate Levi's jeans. 501, 508 and they do 20% student discount if you buy from them.
Got a black polo shirt in their shop in Victoria Square for £16 the other week.

Back
Top Bottom