Local Pottery Bowls

masmgrif said:
Can't see a dark blue one. Am I missing it?? But I really like the white outer with dark inner. Numbered would be nice but not a deal breaker. Thanks for your efforts.

Sorry dark blue as in colour on the different pieces (not bowl shaped). I'm wondering about all white with the same wear pattern and dark lettering. I'm liking the rubbed edges and the script on the White one looks better to me.

I'd be happy with the white one. Agree that dark blue or even black instead of the brown may look nice. However I'd take the one pictured if it was the one offered.

I'd like to put my name down for one.

White outer (glazed) and blue inner (glazed) would be my preference if possible. I think the font from the White bowl looked the best and would be great in the same blue as the inside.

A big thanks to you too Saint for going to all this effort.

Ill keep a list and after Christmas pop back in and have another word . I think they will go with a deposit and full payment on collection. I'll also get a one boxed up and weighed for postage. All though one thing will be sorting out enough boxes and bubble wrap !

I'd be in for a white one with the same style lettering. To have something with the name of this forum sitting on my shelf would be fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom