London Meet Raffle First Prize by Beejay

[attachment=3295][attachment=3296][attachment=3297][attachment=3298]

As a few of you will be aware, at the London meet up 8 days ago we had a raffle that Mikael arranged. Think it raised £55 if my memory serves me right.

This was the top prize donated by Beejay and won by me (i don't normally win things).

This is the info directly from Bill

Hi Jon,
Your brush was made in the style of a 'Chubby 2' but with slight differeneces from the original in size and shape.
It was made from faux Blue Lapis and faux Ivory with an Ivory cabochon in the base.
The two materials are separated by a polished accent ring.
You'll note that the cabochon has been finised to a satin gloss whereas the main body was taken to a mirror finish gloss.
The knot is a beautiful 22mm x 66mm Silvertip and it's set at 48mm loft.
You should find this to be a good all round performer. I certainly did with the test knot.
Its a dense/well packed knot and the tips are exceptionally soft with no 'scritchiness' evident.
I do hope you enjoy using it and apologies for the colour combination
Best regards,
Bill

Now, you may see there that Bill has said sorry about the colour. This is due to the fact it is blue (and i'm a Liverpool season ticket holder) but the brush is so lovely (not used it yet) that i will even allow blue to be on something this nice.

Apologies if the pics aren't great but not got a camera and had to use my blackberry to take the pics.

Attachments

• Brush1.jpeg
    Brush1.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Brush2.jpeg
    Brush2.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Brush3.jpeg
    Brush3.jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Brush4.jpeg
    Brush4.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 50
Wow - what a gorgeous brush. Another work of art from beejay - and a fantastically generous gift for 1st prize - well done beejay :)

And congratulations to Jon on winning the raffle - enjoy using the brush!

jon_hall said:
As a few of you will be aware, at the London meet up 8 days ago we had a raffle that Mikael arranged. Think it raised £55 if my memory serves me right.

This was the top prize donated by Beejay and won by me (i don't normally win things).

This is the info directly from Bill

Hi Jon,
Your brush was made in the style of a 'Chubby 2' but with slight differeneces from the original in size and shape.
It was made from faux Blue Lapis and faux Ivory with an Ivory cabochon in the base.
The two materials are separated by a polished accent ring.
You'll note that the cabochon has been finised to a satin gloss whereas the main body was taken to a mirror finish gloss.
The knot is a beautiful 22mm x 66mm Silvertip and it's set at 48mm loft.
You should find this to be a good all round performer. I certainly did with the test knot.
Its a dense/well packed knot and the tips are exceptionally soft with no 'scritchiness' evident.
I do hope you enjoy using it and apologies for the colour combination
Best regards,
Bill

Now, you may see there that Bill has said sorry about the colour. This is due to the fact it is blue (and i'm a Liverpool season ticket holder) but the brush is so lovely (not used it yet) that i will even allow blue to be on something this nice.

Apologies if the pics aren't great but not got a camera and had to use my blackberry to take the pics.

Jon, I like it even more because its BLUE .............:p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom