Look for expensive advice

Hi all, my nan recently passed away and has left me some money so I rather like the idea of getting a stainless steel razor to remember her if that makes sense. I rather like the ikon bamboo handle one, is it 2 or 3 piece? Or are the feathers a better choice or something else. Max of about.£250.

The new ikon bamboo is a 2 piece.

The 3 piece S3S had been discontinued so if you fancy this, be quick!

It is a rather nice shaver. I love mine.

I had the Feather. It was far too mild for me, even with a Feather blade and the handle was too long and thin.

No denying it's a cracking piece of engineering though.

Whatever you decide to spend your money on I hope it gives you many, many years of happy shaves.

I have had a few goes with the feather. Just didn't shave close enough. It was very comfortable shave though.

There is also tradere. They have new OC and SB models out now. Not keen in there handle but the head looks pretty good.

Why not have a look at a nice UFO handle or ask if he will do something bespoke and then pick a nice head to go with it? Would have far more personal appeal then something just out the factory!

(I know the iKons are hardly common and do look nice)

Just gonna echo all the previous comments

Feather is mild on me, but if you shave every day that might be what you want. Finish is just stunning

S3S is a joy to behold and shave with-i dont have the bamboo handle but I really like the look of it

It was how unusual the bamboo handle is that has me looking at it. I guess a hand made handle and the ikon head is an idea, but not sure where to go for a SS handle. Don't know much about UFO.

Back
Top Bottom