Looking for a Fougere Scent with creamy notes

Intriguing thought Mr. B, whilst I can't assist I'll be watching this thread with interest. Maybe one of the members who is on Basenotes will know of some more esoteric frags out there.

JohnnyO. o/

I think b&m beaduleaire will fit your criteria.
I am a fougere guy and that's the only creamy fougere i can think of.
Btw Irish fern has an earthy and green scent or soemthing else?If so how's it like???
Thank you...

Btw Irish fern has an earthy and green scent or soemthing else?If so how's it like???
Thank you...
Irish Fern blows me away. for me its the best bits of pens english fern and sir irisch moos and robust smooth sweet hit and no harsh green notes. you have to get some. i've fallen in love with fougere again based on this soap

Thank you...
All I can find about b&m beaduleaire the soap, is this a fragrance as well. i've prob not made hat part clear as its a fragrance i'm after

There is a beaudelaire aftershave so i thought you could use it as a cologne too.
Well... now i remembered i have(and use) an absolutely creamy-almost j.p.g le male inspired- fougere cologne!!!
L'erbolario-Felci...
It is truly awesome and i love it...The most classical fougere scent and one of my favorites.It is not the earthiest fern scent but has creaminess for sure...
Give it a try it is not very expensive.You can also use the matching bath soap or shampoo for a complete fougere experience.

There is a beaudrlaire aftershave so i thought you could use it as a cologne too.
Well... now i remembered i have(and use) an absolutely creamy-almost j.p.g le male inspired- fougere cologne!!!
L'erbolario-Felci...
It is truly awesome and i love it...The most classical fougere scent and one of my favorites.It is not the earthiest fern scent but has creaminess for sure...
Give it a try it is not very expensive.You can also use the matching bath soap or shampoo for a complete fougere experience.
Sounds interesting where did you get it from? knowing my luck they don't have it in the uk

I bought it from a pharmacy in Greece but with my knowledge i can assure you,that If you go to L'erbolario's official page then you might find a uk vendor.It is an Italian brand so it might have a shop in uk.
If you don't find it,you can search ebay.it or ebay.co.uk i think they have stock.

Edit: I just checked and they have a london boutique/shop...guess you are lucky.They offer all their edt,shave,shampoo lines e.t.c

Last edited:
I bought it from a pharmacy in Greece but with my knowledge i can assure you,that If you go to L'erbolario's official page then you might find a uk vendor.It is an Italian brand so it might have a shop in uk.
If you don't find it,you can search ebay.it or ebay.co.uk i think they have stock.

Edit: I just checked and they have a london boutique/shop...guess you are lucky.They offer all their edt,shave,shampoo lines e.t.c

I've actually visited their shop in Upper St, London N1. The fougere EDT does indeed smell beautifully fresh, but mellow. Unfortunately no soaps or creams other than a brushless version of the latter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom