Looking for an old Papermate Ballpoint

HI I'm hoping that maybe one of you fine gentlemen that frequent this subforum will be able to point me in the right direction.

Many years ago, 1978 to be exact my paternal Grandfather passed away on the day of my 11th birthday, my folks being separated my Grandmother wouldn't let my Father ring me up to pass on this sad news so that my birthday didn't get spoiled. I had already received my birthday card with some cash in it from them. I decided to spend the money on a nice pen and had my Grandfathers initials, my initials and the date of his passing engraved on the clip.

Anyway I thought I still had this pen in a box of for want of a better word keepsakes that was still at my mothers house and I was feeling down and sentimental after this weeks events in my life I decided to go and retrieve this box and go through its contents and see what memories I had stored in it. Sadly the pen wasn't there, but, I would really like to find another one and have that engraved to keep with all these other memories.

I am no pen enthusiast and so have no idea other than ebay where to look and couldn't find one like it there. Its like this one but in shiny finish not brushed.
$_12.JPG

If anyone can suggest where to look I would be eternally grateful.

PM me your address I'll PIF you one exactly the same (Shiny not brushed) but it's used so shows a bit of wear

I can also send a brushed one as well

Let me know if you are wanting them

Best

Steve

Steve thankyou for this kind offer I have sent you a PM, the wear doesn't matter as it what the pen represents to me in terms of a keepsake and memory. I think my Grandmother was a remarkable woman to be able to think the way she did on the day she lost her husband, she didn't want me to know so as not to ruin my day she also is no longer with us and I still miss her after 28 years.

Back
Top Bottom