LORD 'Emofresh' Review

here goes for my first cream review!

It seems quite a 'loose' cream (not firm like castle forbes oe e-shave) and consequently it seems easy to put too much water with it and make it a little too runny.

The smell is 'different' not unpleasant but different, it claims to be a menthol cream but I don't get the menthol hit like I do with say proraso, but there is definitely some menthol cooling going on somewhere in the background. To me, the overriding smell is that of synthetic citrus but not in an unpleasant way.

Performance wise, I find it very easy to create a lather with this cream and the lather is very lubricating and the razor glides very well, not bad for moisturising either!

A good cream for the price, not as good as Castle Forbes or T&H but then not as expensive either!

In summary: not really emo probably more goth or punk :lol:

Re: LORD 'Emofresh'

This Egyptian-made cream is excellent. Rich, creamy and stable lather, a lovely scent, and very soothing and protective skincare. It gives a very pleasant cooling effect as well. According to an Egyptian friend of mine, this cream is becoming harder to find, even in Egypt.

matt31 said:
not really emo probably more goth or punk :lol:

I was thinking Emo Philips...

"When I wake up in the morning, I just can't get started until I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I've tried other enemas.

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

"Women: You can't live with them, and you can't get them to dress up in a skimpy little Nazi costume and beat you with a warm squash or something.

Interesting review Matt.

Your descriptions remind me very much of Godrej cream (loose-ish cream, also slightly synthetic smell, (I get citrus and a bit of pine), very easy to lather, very lubricating, also very easy on the pocket).
I half wonder if they're the same thing repackaged for different markets.

PS: Where did you find this cream?

(EDIT: I see it's quite an old post, it's probably all gone by now!) :oops:

Canuck said:
Interesting review Matt.

Your descriptions remind me very much of Godrej cream (loose-ish cream, also slightly synthetic smell, (I get citrus and a bit of pine), very easy to lather, very lubricating, also very easy on the pocket).
I half wonder if they're the same thing repackaged for different markets.

PS: Where did you find this cream?

(EDIT: I see it's quite an old post, it's probably all gone by now!) :oops:

paul @ connaught has it

Back
Top Bottom