Lucky Tiger Aftershave and Face Tonic

SamuraiJack said:
visited the Glamour Shop, £12.99 with free delivery but when you go to check out it charges you a handling fee, total £15.88, is it still worth buying?

Spend a little more on it and buy it from NKDMAN at £16.20 ( free postage) using the SR10 discount code. They are a great seller and you also get 5% cash back which you can use on your next purchase or save up.

Thanks FrankieG and Northam Saint, i'll go and buy it from NKDMAN you are right they are a great seller recently bought a EJ brush stand from them for £3 + free delivery and the way it was packaged you would think it was a piece of gold inside.

SamuraiJack said:
Thanks FrankieG and Northam Saint, i'll go and buy it from NKDMAN you are right they are a great seller recently bought a EJ brush stand from them for £3 + free delivery and the way it was packaged you would think it was a piece of gold inside.

Unfortunately NKDMAN are out of stock :( Nobody seems to have any at the moment.

The Mackem Shaver said:
They ignored my emails but have changed the order status to refunded after I opened a paypal dispute.

I also had to chase them for my PayPal refund after the order status was changed to 'refunded'. I eventually received it but this seems to be a very shady vendor who certainly won't be getting any more of my business.

FrankieG said:
The Mackem Shaver said:
They ignored my emails but have changed the order status to refunded after I opened a paypal dispute.

I also had to chase them for my PayPal refund after the order status was changed to 'refunded'. I eventually received it but this seems to be a very shady vendor who certainly won't be getting any more of my business.

Yes, I'm sorry I pointed out the offer and hope no one's lost money through it.

The Mackem Shaver said:
FrankieG said:
The Mackem Shaver said:

Yes, I'm sorry I pointed out the offer and hope no one's lost money through it.

Don't worry about it. It's not your fault :)

Lucky Tiger seems to be available in the UK again. I just ordered some from Nombox (no affiliation) with a 5% discount coupon NOMBOXP5. Let's hope this is more successful than my previous purchase attempt with The Glamour Shop. I will keep you posted. It's also available from amazon.co.uk but shipping is rather high.

I'm starting to think I was never meant to try Lucky Tiger AS! I ordered online from Nombox some 10 days ago but still haven't received anything, without even an explanation for the delay. I've tried to contact them but they've been ignoring my messages. After some Google digging it would appear that I'm not the first to have problems with this company. I'm now working on getting a refund. My advice would be to stay away from them, as well as from their affiliates that have a similar bad rap, Beanfreaks and Nature's Concept.

From now on I'm doing my company research before ordering anything, no matter how professional the website looks! Lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom