luckyu4ever ebay seller anyone tried

S

smoose89

Tried looking for reviews on Google but can't find anything. After my 1st shaving soap. Has anyone one tried 1 of these what's your opinion if so. Thanks

Someone on here did use this seller before, I remember it being mentioned. Try searching for the sellers name as I definitely remember it being said.

'Twas NotTheStig who has tried it. Hopefully he can comment :)

Might wait till a group buy. Well I tried Wilkinson soap but Ye that's not a soap lol

Just saw this. Yes I tried the beer and something shaving soap. Good stuff. Got a free sample of something with emu oil in it as well. Haven't tried that as I can't find it in my stash!

I've got a few of them and like them.

Ask nicely and you get a discount on postage if you buy a couple of them, more than you get by using the shopping basket thingy :)

They lather well with either my Wilkinson Sword best bristle, or my Edwin Jagger Best Badger brush, I've been using the sandalwood and summat for close to a month now and it's barely shrunk. Not overpowering in the aroma stakes, but they do smell pleasant :)

NotTheStig said:
Just saw this. Yes I tried the beer and something shaving soap. Good stuff. Got a free sample of something with emu oil in it as well. Haven't tried that as I can't find it in my stash!

Sounds good. Might have a punt.

Oops, I've been enabled to the tune of one peppermint and emu oil shaving soap. I hope they've used real mentha piperita essential oil and if so, the lather should have a nice, cooling menthol effect on the skin. Thanks folks! :D

Re: RE: luckyu4ever ebay seller anyone tried

Gairdner said:
Oops, I've been enabled to the tune of one peppermint and emu oil shaving soap. I hope they've used real mentha piperita essential oil and if so, the lather should have a nice, cooling menthol effect on the skin. Thanks folks! :D

That's the one I got a sample of. I'll see if I can find it today and use it for tonight's shave.

It's a She, not a he :)

Lucy is how she signed off the messages back and for about the postage anyway :D

So far only three 'flavours', so far, but there are others that are currently 'sample' size only, you get these as freebies with the standard size.

I've got: -

Sandalwood and orange
Peppermint and emu oil
golden ale and emu oil

Also a couple fo small samples that I can recall so far, I think one is beer and bergamot......

Back
Top Bottom