Lynn abrams straight razor shaving dvd

Hi guys i have a dvd by lynn abrams world of straight razor shaving and a book standard guide to razors for sale both in excellent condition £15 inc p&p
i realise this is my first post but wanted to offer it here before the bay also as i,m new would be willing to post first before any payments. anyway off to introduce meself
regards Tony

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 204
Hi guys
i have decided not to sell the dvd but to offer it to forum members to have look at and then pass it on to other members via pms, i will send it off first then hopefully the next member will pass it on and so on and maybe one day it will find it,s way back to me :D
i have already sent a pm to one member who expressed an interest and will update when i hear from him
Regards Tony

Hi there I would love to have a look at this DVD I have restored about 50 straights so far and made about 10 sets of scales however I would love to see what the great Lynn Abrams has got to say about straights and what he recommends for cleaning and looking after then.

After I have looked at it I will gladly pass it along to the next member who wants to look at it.

Graham

Back
Top Bottom