MAGUIRE'S Barbershop is coming back!

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year to all.

The 10% should be shown to you (i.e. on screen) once you register on the website, then emailed to you. It should appear once you have entered your personal details. I will ask our webmaster to do a run through with a dummy account and see if all is as it should be.

Just to clarify the discount code, once generated, can be used against 1 order, but it does not need to be the first order.

Richard.

Just to add to the thread:

I ordered a HUGE bottle of Proraso aftershave (clearance price of £15 as boxes had been damaged) last week! - it arrived today - nicely packaged!

I'd have no hesitation ordering again!

Thank You Maguire's !

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Me too, mine was delivered today. I soaked my self with it after shaving this evening! Quite refreshing!

BraveBlades said:
Just to add to the thread:

I ordered a HUGE bottle of Proraso aftershave (clearance price of £15 as boxes had been damaged) last week! - it arrived today - nicely packaged!

I'd have no hesitation ordering again!

Thank You Maguire's !

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

I ordered from these chaps as well and couldn't be happier. Got a lovely Semogue Owners Club brush as wel as a few Ogallala bay rum goodies. Arrived very quickly and well wrapped. Very nice to see a store with a reasonable shipping charge and fairly priced good selection of shaving items.

Back
Top Bottom