MAGUIRE'S Barbershop is coming back!

ah i saw that spider thing on have i got news for you but had never read the whole emails, thats brilliant. next time i will ask for a barn owl then can send it your way smallbeard haha

razorquest said:
]i have just made my first purchase with maguires and the package came the day after i ordered it despite getting 2nd class delivery. all items wrapped really well. i will definitely order from here again a+++

the icing on the cake- in the special comments box reserved for instructions for the package, i asked if they could draw a cat with the name tag Nigel. and man did they deliver, im going to cut this out and get it framed.[attachment=8280
[/quote]

Superb, and a bloody good picture too.

Haha, I'd honestly forgotten all about that. I did think it might have been some kind of test at the time, so thought I had better just do it!

Glad you liked it, and thanks for the positive feedback on my drawing skills!

~ Richard.

I am new to the art if traditional shaving and will definitely be having a look around the website. And credit to you for making tough decisions and long may you and us as customers prosper from your venture.

Dave

I've used Maguires many times, good products at very good prices, plus some products you don't find at other vendors.

Great service as well.

I placed my first order on Maguire's last night (they have Proraso balm on clearance) and received an email with a discount code for my next order. I received about 4 emails from them in total, you might want to go to your inbox and double check; the heading on my email was 'thanks for registering'.

James

maguire have a decent postage policy

i put an order in on friday night and emailed them (using the contact form ) can they add to the order and sent the paypal difference (to avoid a second postage charge)

email back today no problem

Thats Service

Back
Top Bottom