Major achievement!

I've never finished anything :lol:

Most of my soaps have barely a dent in the top, although a few of my favourite aftershaves are approaching the halfway point :eek:

I've finished an alum block. Or more accurately it finished itself when it hit the floor!

I finished a puck of MWF a while back ( had that well over a year)
1/3 rd of a bottle of formula 31 lime A/S left ( not had that long either).
Some witch hazels fully used and almost a block of alum.

thats about it. still have a tub of proraso green soap, and TOBS avocado from my initial DE shaving days. :lol: :lol:

In nearly three years the only things I can recall finishing, which were bought full, are two 75ml tubes of TOBS cream, some non lathering Lush cream and a small tube of real saving cream. The old spice is running pretty low though. I don't think I've hit the 50% mark on a soap yet. The less I have of something the less I tend to use it, there's loads of stuff I want to try and loads of stuff I don't want to be without.

It's funny how we like to try then sideline our products as we get distracted by something new (or not met before) :D .
I remember buying, then selling a tub of Wilkinson Sword shave soap and matching brush, brand new unused on ebay, when in the flirty transitional traditional phaze (or faze?!) to my shaving regime.
In the meantime, I've a tub of Proraso, Taylor Of Old Bond Street (sensitive/black tub) Ingram cream tube and Erasmic soap stick to use; and they're all new! :ugeek:

hunnymonster said:
How long did that take then? :lol:

Since July 2008 I've finished:

1 Mitchell's Wool Fat
1 Palmolive stick
1 Palmolive cream
1 Proraso Soap
1 Proraso Pre/Post
1 Real Shaving Co Shave² Cream
1 Tabac Soap
1 TOBS lime
1 Wilkinson Sword shave stick
100g of P.160 duro
100g of P.160 morbido
100g of Vitos

Actually I feel a lot better about my soap stash having typed that out :D

This evening I can add another two....

1 La Toja aftershave (although it was only a 35ml bottle :lol: )
1 Omega Soap (150g)

hunnymonster said:
Since July 2008 I've finished:

1 Mitchell's Wool Fat
1 Palmolive stick
1 Palmolive cream
1 Proraso Soap
1 Proraso Pre/Post
1 Real Shaving Co Shave² Cream
1 Tabac Soap
1 TOBS lime
1 Wilkinson Sword shave stick
100g of P.160 duro
100g of P.160 morbido
100g of Vitos
1 La Toja aftershave (although it was only a 35ml bottle :lol: )
1 Omega Soap (150g)

There's doughnutting at the bottom of the Monsavon that's in primary use now... have to consider options for next steps.

I don't think I have ever actually finished anything! If I like it, I buy a second one before the first one's finished, and if I don't like it, it gets sold or piffed before its finished. :roll:

Since i've restarted DE shaving in the last few years i've used up.

X x palmolive sticks (loads and no idea how many)
1 x TOBS Lemon & Lime Shaving Cream

Apart from blades that is it.

Back
Top Bottom