Malawi Pamwamba Coffee AA plus

Just having a cafetiere of Malawi's best from our friends over at York Coffee Emporium

Really full bodied without being overpowering and causing a shudder. Not particularly dark roasted so no discernible smokiness or burnt caramel just plenty of subtle notes and the right amount of acidity.

My new all time favourite!

Enabled in the coffee forum!!! There is no hope! I have already a box of bags of beans due for delivery around midday. Last coffee delivery the woman told me as she handed it over, "I've had my nose all over your box".

I'm nearly finished a first cup of the day of YCE's Cuban Serrano Superior - which is exactly what it says on the bag - superior! YCE have become my exclusive coffee supplier, beginning with your gift of some of their Poppy Blend, Neil.

Having thought about it whilst shaving, it was this forum that enabled me into the entire proper coffee world. The downside is that I'm sniffy at High Street coffee and won't drink instant coffee except ass a courtesy at friends' homes - but the upside is a variety of brilliant coffees at home, where I do most of my coffee drinking.

Back
Top Bottom