Manbag

Why not a small rucksack? Trying to pull off Manley movement with an over the shoulder number....no thanks. That's the only help I'm giving on this one xxxxxx

can be found for £15.00 on ebay

(this is what i use for my work bag)

$(KGrHqRHJDYFC1F(WN3EBQwOwC(uU!~~60_57.JPG

That one Sunburyboy93 posted looks good, and the full scale picture lets you get a feel for the size of it too :icon_razz:

One idea I have been toying with is a military Molle pouch, the larger size with a shoulder strap. This is not as big as a man bag and more manly looking. Black one may make you look less 'military' and they are generally made well.

I started with backpacks, then several camera bags (I still use some, mostly Lowe Pros) and ended up with a messenger bag (from Camel Active). However if I don't want to have anything hanging on me I carry my Snugpack (costs around £15 at Heinnies).

^^^ We may have a winnah.

Snugpak response in olive green. can be used as a fanny pack (which it probably never will be) or a small hand held holdall whcih should be big enough to carry my oddments in.

Had a look at M&S on line and found this, and as I had a consession code that was burning a hole in my pocket (and they had no Moleskin pants in my size)

41t5qMFSJ%2BL._SX280_SY418_SH35_.jpg

And ordered this, for the grand sum of £15.

Father Ted said:
Had a look at M&S on line and found this, and as I had a consession code that was burning a hole in my pocket (and they had no Moleskin pants in my size)

I still find my mind defaults to the old British meaning of 'pants' in the clothing context. I now have a rather disturbing mental image of you having to stand next to the open fridge to cool down your nethers.!

:blush:

Re: RE: Manbag

FrenchBlade said:
This is how it starts, next thing you know you'll be yearning for a fabulous Mazda MX5...

M.

And are you missing your smart roadster? (Apologies if I'm misremembering.)

I know I'm missing mine, in the garage waiting for a part for over a week :(.

Dr Rick said:
And are you missing your smart roadster? (Apologies if I'm misremembering.)

I know I'm missing mine, in the garage waiting for a part for over a week :(.
Not really sold it almost a year ago, I now own a bike (as in bicycle), saves me buckets of money!
Maybe 2013 I'll get another car ;)

M.

Back
Top Bottom