Mankind

CMOT said:
Yes the problem is with Mankind. Sorry should have been more explicit. Still no acknowledgement. Sad really that a minor problem badly handled irritates me and loses them custom and reputation.

Sorry this is rather vague, but I recall ordering something from Mankind about three years ago and paying more postage than I thought I should. I called them and it was explained to me why this happened. I think that they were right and I was wrong but I wasn't too pleased as I think the reason for the misunderstanding was that the website was misleading. Perhaps this is what happened in your case but they should at least communicate with you about it.

Now managed to speak to a human being who appeared fully willing to refund the postage until they spoke to their supervisor. They claim it was selected on the website which I doubt and seems unlikely when they actually made two seperate charges. At best the website is very misleading but there is no denying the customer "service" was apalling. Never got a response through the website messaging. I have asked them to delete my account.

All gone a bit strange now in that they resent the order by mistake after I last spoke to them and when I contacted them about it they agreed to refund postage from the original order and gave the option of keep the items for 1/3 off list or return freepost. Now well stocked up and don't know quite what to think but overall I would call it progress.

My experience with Mankind wasn't great either. Paid for an item listed on their website as in stock, and without any notification I recieved a refund. I call them up a few days later to find out what is going on, they tell me its out of stock and that I should have got an email from them regarding the refund. I didn't, not direct or through PayPal.

Not helpful on restocking details either.

Wasn't impressed

CMOT said:
Sadly my experience has not been so good. I ordered some stuff recently with the offer of free delivery and when checking my credit card statement noticed they charged for the goods one day and charged again for express delivery the next day. I have sent two messages querying this now, the first was over a week ago but they haven't bothered to acknowledge them let alone deal with the issue. The cost to me is not huge but in acting this way they have lost a customer.

Hi.
Contact your card company, they will deduct the incorrect charge directly from the vendors card account and then refund you. regards Paul

Back
Top Bottom