March 2018 Acquisitions

I was out and about earlier and bought this Turkish cream blindly as my phone battery was dead. After checking out some very positive reviews now I'm back online, it seems £1.49 was very well spent on a hard to find cream.
1d9e96b3085870fdd802912100c15aa0.jpg

Last edited:
I was out and about earlier and bought this Turkish cream blindly as my phone battery was dead. After checking out some very positive reviews now I'm back online, it seems £1.49 was very well spent on a hard to find cream.
1d9e96b3085870fdd802912100c15aa0.jpg
Yes, I have this cream as well and bought mine when I went to Turkey to visit my family and I came across to this cream by chance, and I haven't see it another shop, it is a hard to find cream even back in Turkey.

Yes, I have this cream as well and bought mine when I went to Turkey to visit my family and I came across to this cream by chance, and I haven't see it another shop, it is a hard to find cream even back in Turkey.

I picked it up in a shop opposite Peckham Rye station, think it was called Khans. Going to return and grab a couple more in the near future. PM me if you want me to get one for you

There are three different Dalan shaving creams, Energizing, Cool and Sensitive, 65 or 100 g, have not tested all of them but I like these products from Turkey not aimed at forum shaver seeking zen but trying to keep normal shaver happy with good stuff at good prices :)

Last edited:
There are three different Dalan shaving creams, Energizing, Cool and Sensitive, 65 or 100 g, have not tested all of them but I like these products from Turkey not aimed at forum shaver seeking zen but trying to keep normal shaver happy with good stuff at good prices :)

It's the same with a lot of Central / Eastern European products too. I was looking at rose creams the other day and eventually remembered that Rose of Bulgaria, costing about £3.30 including postage, is the best value by far i.e. price:performance

Timeless 0.68 OC razor from the 'buy and sell' section on here. As I wrote to the seller 'I just want to sit it by the sink and stare all day'. Look forward to getting home next week to do some serious staring.

2 tubs of OSP cream. Barbershop and Spice Road. Because they stupidly offered 25% off and I felt obliged to take advantage of the offer ;). Look forward to getting home next week to do some serious smelling

Back
Top Bottom