Mergress XL chrome for sale!

Your assumption that everyone would know the appropriate price range was incorrect.
Yeah, my bad. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time yesterday: as I read your reply I was in the middle of a shouting match, er..I mean heated discussion with my dear lady wife, concerning my latest toy ( the Feather AS-D2 )
You're still welcome to make me a sensible offer though, I have a sense of humour....:cool:

Yeah, my bad. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time yesterday: as I read your reply I was in the middle of a shouting match, er..I mean heated discussion with my dear lady wife, concerning my latest toy ( the Feather AS-D2 )
You're still welcome to make me a sensible offer though, I have a sense of humour....:cool:

Not a problem, way, way out of my price range I'm afraid. Except the Option Five which is too ugly to be contemplated.

Good we are all different in taste and looks. I like the design of the O5. Thats why i bought it ;-)
Don't mind me my taste is notoriously bad...does look a bit like a phaser though
Star-Trek-Phasers-type2-h.jpg

Hi chaps
So, after buying, and falling in love with my Feather AS-D2, I decided to sell all my other razors, and out of the six I originally had for sale, only one is left.
This lovely Mergress XL. Which is an improved Merkur Progress, tuned by Eric ( Mer ) Meier. I bought it from Bullgoose Shaving USA.
Condition is very good to mint, with some very slight marks on the shaft due to normal use. The chrome is like new. It comes complete with the original box.
Agreed sale price plus registered postage to your location. Payment with Paypal.

Merkur Mergress XL Mint Boxed € 70.00 ono. I bought it new from Bullgoose Shaving USA for € 125.00
View attachment 38088View attachment 38089View attachment 38306View attachment 38307

Sold to a lucky man in Belgium :)

Back
Top Bottom