Merkur 39c Slant & soap puck ***SOLD***

Hello folks,

Up for sale is a Merkur 39c Slant Barberpole razor with 5 Merkur Super Platinum blades.

The price is £25. Includes a gift shaving soap puck (see post below for one to choose from)

This includes Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. UK only. I don't have a PayPal account and can't get to the bank with cheques so payment by Bank Transfer please or, if just not possible, then I would accept cash or a Postal Order.

100_9874_zps2de20030.jpg

100_9884_zps9bda584c.jpg

100_9880_zpsd1c17ab4.jpg

Cheers,

Mark

RE: Merkur 39c Slant ~ free soap puck

I was thinking of something to include so you can pick a puck of soap.

........... Tabac, MWF Bluebeard's Revenge, Institut Karite or Jermyn Street

:)

Mark

Re: Merkur 39c Slant ~ free soap puck

Tritrek - I've had a few dealings with Mark and he's a spot on gent to deal with - each transaction has gone smoothly and goods are delivered quickly and the condition is great.

I'd jump on this myself if I didn't already have the 37C and if I didn't have a huge list of archery kit I want to buy ;)

Re: RE: Merkur 39c Slant ~ free soap puck

Lose the beard said:
Hax said:
I've had a few feelings with Mark

Slightly more info than necessary :D.

I concur he is a completely trustworthy and decent bloke to deal with.

*cough* not sure where that came from... *mutter* damned autocorrect *mutter*

Hax said:
Lose the beard said:
Hax said:
I've had a few feelings with Mark

Slightly more info than necessary :D.

I concur he is a completely trustworthy and decent bloke to deal with.

*cough* not sure where that came from... *mutter* damned autocorrect *mutter*
Well it is valentines day I suppose :heart::dodgy::icon_lol:

Anyway back to the original thread, I've dealt with Mark quite a few times and all I can do is echo the sentiments of Hax and LTB.
Totally trustworthy and not only that, £25 for a 39c slant, with a soap of choice worth between £6-£12, 1st class recorded so your only paying £9-£15 for the slant.

Roefisher said:
Hello folks,

Up for sale is a Merkur 39c Slant Barberpole razor with 5 Merkur Super Platinum blades.

The price is £25. Includes a gift shaving soap puck (see post below for one to choose from)

This includes Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. UK only. I don't have a PayPal account and can't get to the bank with cheques so payment by Bank Transfer please or, if just not possible, then I would accept cash or a Postal Order.

Hi,

I would like to purchase this and will PM you accordingly.

Cheers.

Pete

100_9874_zps2de20030.jpg

100_9884_zps9bda584c.jpg

100_9880_zpsd1c17ab4.jpg

Cheers,

Mark

Pete,

You've got a top deal there. Take the Institut Karite soap, if you've not already indicated a preference.... IK are quality products.

Enjoy..

Jon

Re: Merkur 39c Slant ~ free soap puck

It's not that I wouldn't trust Mark, it's just that PayPal is the only way to get my money to him - I'm not from the UK :-(

Back
Top Bottom