Miller Harris Sale

Greetings Ross

Thanks for that, Terre D'Iris at half price that's a bargain and it's very probably my favourite fragrance. There are (IMHO) some wonderful fragrances in the Miller Harris line up and 90% of them are quite suitable for men. All beauty now stock most if not all of the range and they are always reduced there, some a lot more than others.

Regards
Dick.

Greetings Ross

Thanks for that, Terre D'Iris at half price that's a bargain and it's very probably my favourite fragrance. There are (IMHO) some wonderful fragrances in the Miller Harris line up and 90% of them are quite suitable for men. All beauty now stock most if not all of the range and they are always reduced there, some a lot more than others.

Regards
Dick.
Thought you'd like that one Dick. I definitely need to sample their line of fragrances.

Last edited:
I got a couple in a Scent bundle from the Sales forum and they are very good Quinine and.... another one...blast! tip of my tongue! They are excellent though and are my posh night/feel good luxury scents at present.

Greetings Ross

Regards
Dick.
All beauty are a good online supplier never have any trouble with them and great prices.

Back
Top Bottom