Mitchell’s Wool Fat Shaving Soap Refill £5.95 inc. delivery!

They’re also doing 2 x 100ml Palmlolive Classic shaving cream for £2.49 with free delivery. Just got four tubes for tuppence off a fiver which is great because my local chemist have stopped stocking it.
Gosh, that offer went quickly, It's now £5.18 for 2 on OnBuy.com. I used to buy it dirt cheap, same price as Arko tubes which are now £1.49 on Amazon.

They’re also doing 2 x 100ml Palmlolive Classic shaving cream for £2.49 with free delivery. Just got four tubes for tuppence off a fiver which is great because my local chemist have stopped stocking it.
Well, my Palmolive never turned up so I contacted OnBuy and they issued a refund. I wanted the Palmolive not a refund but hey ho at least I got my money back.

I did the decent thing and ordered two cakes of Kent/MWF direct from Kent. Man, I need some divine St Mitchell of the Fat healing after yon Culmak debacle. That guff is Lucifer’s anti-lather!

Well, my Palmolive never turned up so I contacted OnBuy and they issued a refund. I wanted the Palmolive not a refund but hey ho at least I got my money back.

I did the decent thing and ordered two cakes of Kent/MWF direct from Kent. Man, I need some divine St Mitchell of the Fat healing after yon Culmak debacle. That guff is Lucifer’s anti-lather!

The Fat has a way to find us when we need it the most.

Last edited:
The Fat has a way to find us when it need the most.
with great power comes great responsibility GIF

Back
Top Bottom