Mitchells Wool Fat stockists?

I've actually spoken to them today about becoming a stockist, they say they don't have any stockists in Manchester or surrounding areas at all, seems a bit strange seeeing as they are only in Bradford.
Maybe pop in and see them at Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap Ltd. St. Helena Road, Wibsey, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD6 1QH

Walkers said:
I've actually spoken to them today about becoming a stockist, they say they don't have any stockists in Manchester or surrounding areas at all, seems a bit strange seeeing as they are only in Bradford.

I'm presuming that they don't sell direct to the public via a factory shop. Google streetview shows a rather modest building!

I think maybe they do because the girl I spoke to told me the retail price as she thought I just wanted to by one.
Give them a call 01274 693063

brian.t said:
Does anyone know of stockists in the Manchester or West Yorkshire area?
Would like to buy over the counter if possible!

If you are not bothered about the label, look for the same soap that is branded by Kent. Same stuff under the wrapper, just a different name on the top.

John Lewis stores are probably the most nationwide store to sell this soap, just look for it under the Kent label though.

Hope this helps!

Just rung them and they do sell from the premises in Bradford. I have to go over to my daughter's in Huddersfield on Friday so I'll have a trip over to Bradford while I'm there!
Thanks for the number, Walkers!

Back
Top Bottom