Modern Lather Catcher GEM razor?

The Ultimate Supreme Lather Catchers Use a Hollow Ground Blade like a Straight Razor..There were a Number but Far Fewer that Took a Stropping Blade the Same as the 1912, 1914 Etc..The Gem Junior Lather Catcher Took Both..The Only One to My Knowledge..:)

You Will NOT Get the Full Potential with ANY Lather Catcher with a Current Gem Blade Wither it is Newly Designed for it Or Not..In Other Words Get an ORIGINAL Lather Catcher & the Appropriate Blades..:D:D

Billy

LfeWnjA.jpg

sFEMf3e.jpg

I Use SRs these Days Mostly & the Only Lather Catcher I have Left is My Swedish Made C.V Heljestrand Full Hollow Ground Razor..I Have Used Just about Every Lather Catcher Known to Man..This One is the Grand Ultimate Lather Catcher of them All..;)

Its Built with Aircraft Precision & to Last a Lifetime & then Some..This Would Cost a Fortune to Produce Today..There is No Modern or New Current Lather Catcher Gonna SNIFF NEAR It..The Men that Designed & Built these Razors were Life Long Trans - Generational Dedicated Engineer's & Industrial Craftsmen..:D:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom