montana parfum d'homme

just bought a bottle of this as a blind buy. seemed to get decent reviews, and its pretty cheap, so thought it was worth a punt. used it tonight and im quite impressed by it, my initial thoughts were brut or azzaro as its not subtle, but it dries down very nicely. anyone else use this? any thoughts?

Is this the "Red" box version ? , if so its been on my to try list for a while , but ive now stopped buying blind as my 3 recent buys dont suit me , and have sort of lost faith LOL
Ps is there any tobacco scent that you can detect ? , as thats why its on my list , as i read a review saying its a good tobacco scent , but im yet to find one !!!

yes, its the red box version. i cant detect any tobacco, but i wouldnt say i have a particularly refined nose when it comes to notes. it wasnt what i was expecting but i do like it. i think it will take me a few wearings to fully make my mind up on it though, its definitely from another era and im ok with that :)

Thats the problem ive had with most of the scents that are meant to have a tobacco smell , i just cant detect them , thanks for the info i'll cross that one of my list !!

Back
Top Bottom