Morning from Hereford...

Thanks MoL,
That was my bike - I now have a bigger (and rather faster) one... :mrgreen: a Honda Transalp 700 which is just great for blatting about the twisty lanes and B-roads hereabouts in the Marches... Fair do's though, my little bike took me across Ireland and around the Burren in County Clare - that was fun!

Michael

MandoBear said:
Thanks MoL,
That was my bike - I now have a bigger (and rather faster) one... :mrgreen: a Honda Transalp 700 which is just great for blatting about the twisty lanes and B-roads hereabouts in the Marches... Fair do's though, my little bike took me across Ireland and around the Burren in County Clare - that was fun!

Michael

Sensible bike I have a Kawasaki er6-n still a nice way back into bikes after 30 years away.

Pete

Gruff said:
Hey!
Nice to see another biker on-board!
Nothing like a fresh shave and biking in cold weather to make you unable to feel your face :D :lol: :roll:
Isn't that why God invented the Buff...?

Actually I really love getting a nice whiff off my cologne when I'm inside my full-face helmet.

man of leisure said:
MandoBear said:
Thanks MoL,

Michael

Sensible bike I have a Kawasaki er6-n still a nice way back into bikes after 30 years away.

Pete

I like mid-sized bikes - they have more than enough performance for virtually any situation on real roads, and don't turn a clean driving licence into a distant memory. I started riding a few years ago, aged 41 when I realised after my divorce that I no longer had any reasons not to get a bike. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom