Movember 2013

I won't be taking part either, for 2 good reasons.
1. SWMBO prefers a smooth face.
2. Working in a food factory means having to wear a beard snood, not only do they make you look a complete ar$e they're incredibly itchy.
bu7a4u2y.jpg

Nice !

I haven't shaved since the morning of 31st October, so am currently looking decidedly scruffy. I can't decide whether I'm going to grow one or not - I work on client site a lot and a professional appearance is generally expected. Either clean shaven or fully developed facial hair are fine. But the scraggy in between bit - not so much.

If there's a TSR team, it might be enough to tip me over the edge.

Plus - I've never grown a moustache, so I'm quite keen to see how I do.

Well 3 days in and I'm going for a "trucker" moustache which means my top lip looks dirty and I have a sparkle of silver down the sides of my chin...going to be a long month. Our Gert likes me clean shaven too but she thinks testicular cancer lasts longer than a month so what the hey!

I'm participating, but not actively asking people to donate. I only told mine manager about it and then he pushed € 10 into mine hands and those I donated to mine girlfriend page because her boss will double it.

Count of Undolpho said:
Well 3 days in and I'm going for a "trucker" moustache which means my top lip looks dirty and I have a sparkle of silver down the sides of my chin...going to be a long month. Our Gert likes me clean shaven too but she thinks testicular cancer lasts longer than a month so what the hey!

Yep, that's the one for me as well and sounds as if it looks the same as yours. Burt Reynolds is now a hero.

I shaved on Nov 1st for make sure I started clean shaven as the rules stated.

So it's now a week since I last shaved my tache (I've shaved the rest of my face daily).

Today it's finally appeared. I could feel the fair growth but it just couldn't been seen but today people have actually started mentioning it. Quite surprising as before I went DE I was growing a monthly beard but obviously my tache takes much longer to kick in than the rest of it.

I can appreciate why many men shave off their taches off after Movember.

The weight of manhood can be too much for some.

Don't worry lads.

I can keep the overall testosterone level of the board high enough so we don't have to start discussing unicorns, rainbows and funny youtube videos featuring kittens.

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom