Movember Mo competition. *Complete and thank you all! *

RE: Movember Mo competition.

It's always difficult trying to get people to donate to a specific charity as everyone likes/supports different things. Sadly I'm in the same boat, plus I've not been at work since the start of the month to pass an email around. Looks like my contribution will be low. :(

Fish

I am on a group created by someone at my workplace (only been here a few months). I tried sending out a group email to everyone (with my bosses' permission) and it bounced back undeliverable. I was told to contact our project support person who could send it out. She told me she's not allowed to send out charity requests 'due to the large number of requests received' to do so.

Luckily I've gone round people individually at work and got a decent amount so far.

About those itchy 'staches, I've so far avoided any itchiness using a beard oil on it (actually, I started using Martin de Candre's Camomile oil first until I got the Dr K oil). And it actually seems softer to the touch. Give it a try if you have some moisturising oil around, it may help.

Didn't think of beard oil to help the itching. Anyway, ordered some now, knowing my luck it'll turn up end of the month.

Mr_Mac said:
Didn't think of beard oil to help the itching. Anyway, ordered some now, knowing my luck it'll turn up end of the month.

Well, then you can keep your moustache for a few months-years afterwards. Al least until you run out of beard oil :icon_razz:

When I grew my 'tache a couple of years ago, I didn't get any itchiness, but I did get into the rather annoying habit of using my tongue or bottom lip to check that it was still there!

Apart from the money I raised, the most satisfying thing was whipping it off with a Feather AC-SS and a Pro Blade :)

I may do it again, someday.

Ian

For a number of years I was unshaven and was always checking the corners of my mouth when I was concentrating at work. Oh the abuse I got for that.

Fish

9583a5b7-48c4-4c11-afd5-74fb632c5f4a_zps6edf044c.jpg

Doesn't show the white at the ends very well! Does show I hadn't shaved though...

Movember Mo competition.

[attachment=12319]Into week 3 and it's coming along. Need to investigate mo wax - any suggestions?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1416149019.831844.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1416149019.831844.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 51

Taken on the 14th after I got home from Kings College hospital having been given the clear for removing the cancer, but I'm now waiting for a letter from Guys hospital for my single Chemo treatment.

Movember this year has a whole new meaning to me!

Anyway, the slug is mid-fat and fully under way.

Fish

Attachments

• MoTime2.jpg
    MoTime2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 47

Great news Fish, very pleased for you it must have been a trying time recently.
Good luck with the Chemo!

Oh yeah, nice tash

Back
Top Bottom