Movember

joe mcclaine said:
Gairdner said:
Pictures Vinny!

http://handlebarmoustachelife.com/moustache-surveys/handlebar-moustache-survey-by-vinny-of-the-uk/

I've actually read that article before! Tha's famous! Get in sir, what a beauty of a 'tache. If only, if only I could just get 3/4's as good as that. Well, nowt ventured, nowt gained. Will I need to save up for a Spitfire and an RAF Irvin (appeals almost as much as the 'tache!). If I had a moustache like that it's be on my Avatar for sure. Any tips?

Oh aye, I reckon I've got more grey in the mix than you but still.....

The number one tip for tache growers;

Don't trim it - not even a little bit. Even when it starts to get messy drinking Guiness ... resist. A good tache gets its 'volume' from the hairs in the middle of the tache.

After three months, you'll be waxing and twizzling your tache like a dandy Sqn Leader, an' no mistake.

joe mcclaine said:
The number one tip for tache growers;

Don't trim it - not even a little bit. Even when it starts to get messy drinking Guiness ... resist. A good tache gets its 'volume' from the hairs in the middle of the tache.

After three months, you'll be waxing and twizzling your tache like a dandy Sqn Leader, an' no mistake.

+1

Like a right berk whilst shaving today, I managed a single WTG over my top lip. Arghh! Concentrating that hard using the old Ever Ready SE, the next thing I know I've gone down over the right hand side area of my top lip. So I had to even it up and do the other side. Must, must remember to leave well alone tomorrow. Doh!

cruciate said:
joe mcclaine said:
Gairdner said:
Pictures Vinny!

http://handlebarmoustachelife.com/moustache-surveys/handlebar-moustache-survey-by-vinny-of-the-uk/
Vinny! I swear I've seen you in Oldham!

Not me guv, honest.

I have an old army mate who lives in Limeside but I've only been to Oldham once. Been to Hyde, Stalybridge and Droylesden with football though.

Gairdner said:
Like a right berk whilst shaving today, I managed a single WTG over my top lip. Arghh! Concentrating that hard using the old Ever Ready SE, the next thing I know I've gone down over the right hand side area of my top lip. So I had to even it up and do the other side. Must, must remember to leave well alone tomorrow. Doh!

We call that the 'doing a Pig Cat' after he invented the technique during last year's Movember challenge.

joe mcclaine said:
cruciate said:
joe mcclaine said:
Gairdner said:
Pictures Vinny!

Vinny! I swear I've seen you in Oldham!

Not me guv, honest.

I have an old army mate who lives in Limeside but I've only been to Oldham once. Been to Hyde, Stalybridge and Droylesden with football though.

Gairdner said:

We call that the 'doing a Pig Cat' after he invented the technique during last year's Movember challenge.

At least he's gone all Brian Blessed. I'll probably end up the like the bearded lady!

Went on the Movember site yesterday after getting an email from them.

A Kent moustache comb and Penhaligons moustache wax are on my 'to buy' list.

I've joined our company's team.... first timer. Never had a mustache before, usually only a full beard. So god knows what it'll look like.

Should we have an official "Movember donations" thread on here, or is it better to just use this one?

Back
Top Bottom