Muhle 2011 R41 - Ebay £200??

I have no idea as to what model it is but here is the link for the professionals amongst us who will know.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112342969503?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Obviously the auction is finished but I hope you can still see the item.
As a total newbie to the "DE world" I still cannot understand how someone would pay this sort of money on a razor that can be obtained for thirty something pounds.

Am I missing a trick here?
Finally who would want to buy a razor that by the sounds of it would rip your face off if you made a little mistake? :confused:

I have no idea as to what model it is but here is the link for the professionals amongst us who will know.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112342969503?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Obviously the auction is finished but I hope you can still see the item.
As a total newbie to the "DE world" I still cannot understand how someone would pay this sort of money on a razor that can be obtained for thirty something pounds.

Am I missing a trick here?
Finally who would want to buy a razor that by the sounds of it would rip your face off if you made a little mistake? :confused:
It is the 2011 model, which was the most aggressive out of all of the R41 razors, I found that it's not that bad to shave with to be fair, you do need to concentrate and it will bite if you are careless but it gives me a great shave. YMMV. I do however agree that to spend that kind of money on one is one step beyond!!! :)

Last edited:
It is the 2011 model, which was the most aggressive out of all of the R41 razors, it's not that bad to shave with to be fair, you do need to concentrate and it will bite if you are careless but it gives a great shave. I do however agree that to spend that kind of money on one is one step beyond!!! :)

The R41 has definitely intrigued me but I think at the moment I will leave it for a later date. :D

The R41 has definitely intrigued me but I think at the moment I will leave it for a later date. :D
The latest R41 (2013) is a very good razor indeed and one you may like to try further down the line. Give me a shout in a few months when you have a few more shaves under your belt and I will lend you mine to try before you make your mind up to buy or not....:)

The latest R41 (2013) is a very good razor indeed and one you may like to try further down the line. Give me a shout in a few months when you have a few more shaves under your belt and I will lend you mine to try before you make your mind up to buy or not....:)

Sorry a little late with my reply, only just read this.
Thank you very much sir for such a generous offer.
I will keep this in mind.
Kindest regards
Wayne

I have no real desire to try an R41 as it sounds and looks pretty nasty unless you know what you are doing. Maybe for clearing 5 days growth or for those eith heavy beards but I think a Fatip Piccollo will me my limit.

I have no real desire to try an R41 as it sounds and looks pretty nasty unless you know what you are doing. Maybe for clearing 5 days growth or for those eith heavy beards but I think a Fatip Piccollo will me my limit.

Back
Top Bottom