Muhle R89 Jet DLC

Dobbo25 said:
Shipping may be 10 euro but even in a group buy you still have to pay £4.10 postage and whatever packaging cost to forward it on.
May as well buy direct.

In my world, that is £2.60 plus a re-cycled padded envelope. And as of yesterday, I can print single labels to put on said padded envelope - old dog, new trick.

I would have been happy to split the postage 3 ways as I was effectively getting it delivered for free.

I only got 1 response to the group buy offer which wasn't enough.

If you did a group buy, just imagine if one wasn't up to scratch, then you would have had the hassle of the buyer having to either post the replacement back on, or issue a refund to the unhappy recipient.

Jpshaver said:
I couldn't resist either but bloody Natwest has gone into meltdown so no idea if order has gone through or not:-(

You should get am email from shop@muehle-shaving.com almost straight away with the order details, or log in and check your account on their website

I got the order confirmation but the paypal payment never went through because Natwest are refusing all card transactions- it's all over the web. I have sent Muhle an email and Hopefully everything will be sorted by morning and I can put through again

That looks brilliant, but I don't think I'd be a fan of the rubber on the handle. I'm planning on getting a Rose Gold one eventually, those aren't limited stock at all, are they?

Rose Gold are not limited.
You could get the DLC and do what most if us are going to do and put the head on a different handle.

MrK1 said:
You could get the DLC and do what most if us are going to do and put the head on a different handle.

This is a very bad idea and should be discouraged! It will cause razor rash of an horrific kind! Please don't do it. Such behaviour would also result in depressed prices when I come to sell my handle - immediately a new UFO is delivered.

Bechet45 said:
This is a very bad idea and should be discouraged! It will cause razor rash of an horrific kind! Please don't do it. Such behaviour would also result in depressed prices when I come to sell my handle - immediately a new UFO is delivered.

being new to all this lark, whats a UFO ?

Re: RE: Muhle R89 Jet DLC

Bechet45 said:
MrK1 said:

Damn,
I forgot about the razor rash. Ignore my post above.

Thanks for the reminder Carl.

Should anyone else wish to avoid razor rash, my handle will also be up for sale.

No, no need to thank me, that's just the kind of guy I am.

vman said:
Bechet45 said:

being new to all this lark, whats a UFO ?
UFO are some artisans that make handles in Spain that are exquisite.

Back
Top Bottom