Muhle Shop London

Used to be in London all the time. The St James shops were too posh and intimidating to actually go into! At least Carnaby Street will be a bit friendlier, and itd be nice to see what the titanium R41 looks like. Not seen any reports of anyone trying one. I’m still building up to getting a normal R41 just to see whether it lives up to its reputation….

Used to be in London all the time. The St James shops were too posh and intimidating to actually go into! At least Carnaby Street will be a bit friendlier, and itd be nice to see what the titanium R41 looks like. Not seen any reports of anyone trying one. I’m still building up to getting a normal R41 just to see whether it lives up to its reputation….

I always found those in the St James area friendly enough, but TF&H managed to spoil a day out.

Lunch in the Hilton, shave at TF&H and off shopping but they left my face needing and irritated!

I'll just bide here, shave me own coupon, drink tea, eat biscuits and occasionally wish I could have a a personal shopper guide me round all these shavy-ravy places. I'd most like to go to D R Harris if I'm honest. And Trumpers.

Back
Top Bottom