Muji - Round Aluminium Fountain Pen

4547315136865.jpg
This wee beauty arrived this morning too - as with most Muji products it is minimalist and devoid of any branding. There's no hint of who made it... it takes standard international cartridges (long or short) or a converter and writes well. Well worth the $20 total that I paid for it to get here.

Only one nib variant is offered - and it appears to be somewhere in the Fine-to-Medium spectrum so those after an XB or XF need not apply :)

I got mine via a work colleague in the US because Muji Europe simply don't sell them - http://www.muji.us/store/stationery/pen-pencils/aluminum-round-fountain-pen.html - but I see you can get them on eBay for about £15 or at www.stationeryart.com (not tried them so can't comment on their delivery speed). If the Muji compact fountain pen is of interest - then you can simply buy an Ohto Tasche FP.

[attachment=8832]

Attachments

• Muji FP.jpg
    Muji FP.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 63
hunnymonster said:
Writes very nicely indeed. Takes a standard international (not Parker) converter - I'm using a standard length Kaweco one but many others are available (The Kaweco sport converter fits but its a bit small)

Hmmm... very tempting!

Got one (or perhaps two?) of these last month in Tokyo. Not tried it yet, will check my stationery stock when the container arrives from South Korea.

We also have Muji here in S'pore, I'll check if they have it in stock and will send you one if so, Olvin.

Enjoy it Hunny!!!

Back
Top Bottom