Musgo Real Soap on Amazon

Hi there,

A while back, I bought what I thought was the Musgo Real soap on Amazon - this one in fact.

However the packaging doesn't look the same as on other shaving websites.

Is it the same thing or is it a cheap imitation? It certainly took a while to arrive and the seller seemed to be based in Portugal but I'm not so sure myself.....

I'm not so sure what to make of that it could be genuine.
I use Droyts glycerine hand soap made in the UK. In the shower and on the bathroom hand basin. My skins a lot better since I first started to use it.
The price is very good too.
Brian

782sirbrian said:
I use Droyts glycerine hand soap made in the UK. In the shower and on the bathroom hand basin. My skins a lot better since I first started to use it.
Brian

Brian, where do you find Droyt's soap?

FrankieG said:
782sirbrian said:
Brian

Brian, where do you find Droyt's soap?

I think you can also buy the Droyt's hand soap from some Boots stores.

782sirbrian said:
Hello Frankie,
I buy from here : http://www.beautynaturals.com/brand.aspx?id=dr
Free delivery very good supplier.
Regards Brian

My Droyt Glycerine soap arrived today so used it prior to shaving this evening. I like the soap,smells nice, lathered nice but my face was a bit dry during my shave. I didn't use a scrub (Bulldog one) before this time as I wanted to try to soap out in isolation so I think that was the mistake. Will need to give it a go again this time with the scrub and see how it compares....

michaelg said:
782sirbrian said:
Hello Frankie,
I buy from here : http://www.beautynaturals.com/brand.aspx?id=dr
Free delivery very good supplier.
Regards Brian

My Droyt Glycerine soap arrived today so used it prior to shaving this evening. I like the soap,smells nice, lathered nice but my face was a bit dry during my shave. I didn't use a scrub (Bulldog one) before this time as I wanted to try to soap out in isolation so I think that was the mistake. Will need to give it a go again this time with the scrub and see how it compares....

I tried a bar of pure glycerine soap from Waitrose and it left my skin rather dry. Don't think I'll use it again.

I'm quite pleased with the Droyt's Original soap. I use it in the shower and on the hand basin in the bathroom.
Previously the Lynx shower gel I used was giving me horrendous eczma. Some skin irritation to the point of my legs been on fire and bleeding from the itching and scratching.
All this has cleared up now I use the Droyt's soap.
I don't seem to have a dry face when shaving but the shaving soaps and creams I use are very good in that department.
I guess each of us has different experiences with the soap.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom