My habit...

NotTheStig said:
FrenchBlade said:
Using the :oops: symbol as you know you are to blame for the New! :p
and because of what I've got myself over the last 7-8 months... I've been meaning to do a post like yours, but I'm too ashamed!
I do tend to feed other peoples habit though.. I think I'm at around 10% of TSR members have/had a razor off me at one point.

Max

Oh dear seeing this made me think, since starting on here I have acquired the following and, I have now got OCD about it all, and it's you lot to blame, tempting me !!!!! :lol:

Every Ready 1912 SE
Gillette Tech Ball End
Gillette Superspeed
Simpsons Milk Churn
x2 Pots of Blightys
x2 Mama Bears
Trumpers Coral Skin Food
Witch Hazel
Ogallala Sandalwood Bay Rum
Ogallala Sandalwood Bay Rum Soap
Enough Blades for over a year (May be two)
Boots Freshwood Balm
Blade Tin
Cappacino Mug (to lather in)

Most of it at reasonable prices, some PIF, (managed to pif out too), BUT all this in a little over ONE month !!!!!

NotTheStig said:
A MONTH? Mine at least is over 23 months! I have all those razors myself so enjoyed checking them off my list!

I know :oops:

15th Feb I joined here !!!!!

The Tech was a PIF from 'Blades', the Superspeed a bargain £12 from Ebay (via USA) And the SE someone on here. Next razor will be a Slim Adjustable J-3 when one comes up at a reasonable price.

The Milk Churn was the biggest cost, a lot of that list were paid for due to me selling a load of old tat on Ebay. One of the Mama Bears a Valentine pressie from the Mrs another an early Easter pressie.

Northam Saint said:
NotTheStig said:
A MONTH? Mine at least is over 23 months! I have all those razors myself so enjoyed checking them off my list!

I know :oops:

15th Feb I joined here !!!!!

The Tech was a PIF from 'Blades', the Superspeed a bargain £12 from Ebay (via USA) And the SE someone on here. Next razor will be a Slim Adjustable J-3 when one comes up at a reasonable price.

The Milk Churn was the biggest cost, a lot of that list were paid for due to me selling a load of old tat on Ebay. One of the Mama Bears a Valentine pressie from the Mrs another an early Easter pressie.

I recon there is a nice tubby 2 on here with your name on it. :lol: You know you need it, another brush for the rotation. Go on.

I recon there is a nice tubby 2 on here with your name on it. :lol: You know you need it, another brush for the rotation. Go on.[/quote]

Behave !!!!

I have another Simpsons brush on the way, no idea which one as it's a gift. But rest assured a Fido creation will be an upcoming purchase. The Mrs hasn't commented on the extent of my "investment" but I don't want to push it. As it is I have her popping into the local Sally Express tomorrow for some Pinaud Bay Rum after her morning shift. :D She's a good'en and knows her place ;)

Northam Saint said:
I recon there is a nice tubby 2 on here with your name on it. :lol: You know you need it, another brush for the rotation. Go on.

Behave !!!!

I have another Simpsons brush on the way, no idea which one as it's a gift. But rest assured a Fido creation will be an upcoming purchase. The Mrs hasn't commented on the extent of my "investment" but I don't want to push it. As it is I have her popping into the local Sally Express tomorrow for some Pinaud Bay Rum after her morning shift. :D She's a good'en and knows her place ;)[/quote]

Forget sally's express, get onto sunburyboy for some of his. it's top quality stuff. :D
Then get the Tubby bought. you know you want/need to. :lol:

heroblob said:
Northam Saint said:

Behave !!!!

I have another Simpsons brush on the way, no idea which one as it's a gift. But rest assured a Fido creation will be an upcoming purchase. The Mrs hasn't commented on the extent of my "investment" but I don't want to push it. As it is I have her popping into the local Sally Express tomorrow for some Pinaud Bay Rum after her morning shift. :D She's a good'en and knows her place ;)

Forget sally's express, get onto sunburyboy for some of his. it's top quality stuff. :D
Then get the Tubby bought. you know you want/need to. :lol:[/quote]

Just been looking at the Rooney range, now if I wait a while.........no go away evil thoughts, resist !!!!! It's a job fighting but...........if I wait a while ?????

Back
Top Bottom