Myrsol Don Miguel 1919 - Subtle and elegant fragance - JASMINE

Myrsol Don Miguel 1919 - Subtle and elegant fragance - JASMINE

Friends. A new Myrsol line is born. In tribute to the founder of Myrsol. It is a formula from the formulas book. A book that I have had on hand, with the handwritten formulas from Mr Miquel.

The aftershave was made in the 60s about, but since then has not become manufactured. The formula has been updated very very subtly.

Cologne really is a completely new product.
And it will also be the cream/shaving soap in jars of 200 grams, which is already in preparation.
If you like the fragrance, the line probably shall be extended with a bath gel or shampoo.

I show the three bottles labeled only for now, that are in my possession. They will go bottling and distributing in the coming days/weeks.

The aroma is floral: JASMINE is the main note.

Imagen%2B603.jpg

Imagen%2B604.jpg

Imagen%2B605.jpg

Imagen%2B606.jpg

Imagen%2B607.jpg

Imagen%2B608.jpg

Imagen%2B609.jpg

Imagen%2B610.jpg

What a super tribute & I can't wait to sample.

Myrsol are my favourite & best performing products. I love them & I will be sure to try some when I run low on emulsion & formula C.
Thanks for sharing.

Subscribed!

Jasmine cologne (or EDT, aftershave) is a rare site indeed. Well done for Myrsol bringing this out, and thanks DD for the thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hope these are out soon- the "Cologne" bottle looks great and just on looks will be bought by Myrsol fans.
Wonder who has it first and will there be a pre-order set up?

I am slightly confused, the "Cologne" I would have imagined would be a longer lasting scent than the after shave yet is in a bigger bottle. Maybe just because it is a mock-up. Am I right to be confused or have I the wrong end of the stick?

This should be the perfect match for Mystic Waters Jasmine a gorgeous scent. Doctor D, may I ask what aspects of the 'floral' bouquet are most prominent? In particular, does it include a strong or background rose scent?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yet again our amigo "The Loco Dr D " has enabled me and, sucker that I am for Myrsol and all things Spanish I've taken one for the team and ordered the cologne from the ever reliable Juan at Gifts & Care.

JohnnyO. o/

That Cologne bottle just says buy me.

I have just read this 'Jasmine oil is often touted as a natural remedy for stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms. It is also said to act as an aphrodisiac'.

I could certainly do with help on the first four, but it might be expecting too much to hope for the last one...

That Cologne bottle just says buy me.

I have just read this 'Jasmine oil is often touted as a natural remedy for stress, anxiety, depression, fatigue, menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms. It is also said to act as an aphrodisiac'.

I could certainly do with help on the first four, but it might be expecting too much to hope for the last one...
How about the menstrual cramps?

How about the menstrual cramps?

Maybe for that one you'd have to delicately sip the cologne ? Since however it's one prob I don't have I'll just have to update you on the first four once I've tried out the Don Miguel. As for an aphrodisiac, if that one works for me I'm keeping it a secret and laying in a store ! Will get back with a report when it arrives.

JohnnyO. o/.

Back
Top Bottom