Nearly there…

End of November marks 2 years into the DE shaving rabbit hole and the search for the perfect set up, I’m nearly there …

Razor - having moved from Wilkinson butterfly that came in a set, to Gilette c king, to Merkur 37, to Rockwell 6c to 3one6, I’ve finally solved that question

Brush - having tried all sorts of boar, synth wins for me and Trafalgar wins in total

Soap - having tried Tobs, Truefit, Nivea, goodfellas, Proraso, Lea, Trumpers, mwf… @BrianH Capras are a clear win for me

Preshave - having Tried several including proraso, Barts balm wins

Blades - too many to mention, maybe 60/70 tested so far, Permasharp is my favourite

Balm - the final frontier …

Last of all will be trying no preshave to see if I need it.

Then my 2 year adventure will finally be complete

End of November marks 2 years into the DE shaving rabbit hole and the search for the perfect set up, I’m nearly there …

Razor - having moved from Wilkinson butterfly that came in a set, to Gilette c king, to Merkur 37, to Rockwell 6c to 3one6, I’ve finally solved that question

Brush - having tried all sorts of boar, synth wins for me and Trafalgar wins in total

Soap - having tried Tobs, Truefit, Nivea, goodfellas, Proraso, Lea, Trumpers, mwf… @BrianH Capras are a clear win for me

Preshave - having Tried several including proraso, Barts balm wins

Blades - too many to mention, maybe 60/70 tested so far, Permasharp is my favourite

Balm - the final frontier …

Last of all will be trying no preshave to see if I need it.

Then my 2 year adventure will finally be complete
Barts Balms are class as is Executive Shaving fragrance free

Crazy how we are all so diffferent, by far the very very worst for me,
Out of interest what didn’t you like ???
For me it’s one of the richest lathers,
The residual slickness is in abundance,
it lathers easy although iv often heard of people having difficulty.
The post shave feel for me is first class,
The price is good the scent is good, clean & fresh.
I’m not saying it’s the holly grail but for me there isn’t much better

Back
Top Bottom