New After shave Balm needed

My personal recommendation will be the Korres balm. The same excellent properties (plenty of Aloe, essential oils and natural extracts like hammamelis Virginiana) and silky texture of Castle Forbes balms for a lot less money with a neutral and discreet scent.

Cheers

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

recently i have been using pure aloe vera gel and it's transformed my post shave feel. seriously, i won't buy another balm.

http://www.boots.com/lifeplan-aloe-vera-gel-200ml-10116044

it's not cheap but it lasts forever and the face feel is AMAZING! i think they do a 3 for 2 offer. it should be good for your sensitive skin - 99% aloe vera

In my previous "dark" cartridges life I had sensitive skin, as in "horrific". And I used balms, may balms, lots of balms... balms everywhere. Among them, Nivea and Body Shop's.

One day, my lovely wife bought a pure aloe vera gel for me...Well, it did the trick! My skin felt better, I felt better and my shaves improved, dramatically.

Now, in these bright, DE shaving era, my skin is happier, I am happier... and by the way...I use alcohol lotions. The more alcohol, the better!!!

Worst of alcohol is running out of it, right?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom