New arrival, Le Tuft Le une grande.

I would like to share this design I sent to Bill AKA Beejay a while back, i've always liked this style of brush, but always thought it lacked something so I came up with it's own matching base stand, even though the drawing was very accurate we know a drawing is a drawing and a truly functional object is something else, well the Wizard of L'e Tuft worked is magic, he overcame the small problem of how to get the brush to stand at a perfect 90, with a excellent idea, well I can only say what a fantastic craftsman Bill is even though I knew before I recieved the brush the finish would be flawless, still just like the last brush Bill made me it still looked better than you could ever imagine. I like to think by adding this base it makes this style of brush quite unique, so I wont bore you any longer, I now introduce you to the Le Tuft Le une grande.

Jamie.

LeTuftLeunegrande006-3.jpg

LeTuftLeunegrande004.jpg

RE: New arrival, L'e Tuft L'e une grande.

Wow, having 2 Le Tuft brushes, i know how amazing it would be in real life.

Lovely design there Jamie and great work Bill (as usual)

You might give me the itch again but no new brushes now until 2012, he says...

Howly cow, Jamie (and Bill)! That is a very nice design and one that speaks very deciving to me :D I love those old barber handle brushes, just love ém and being a Le Tuft it must be devine :D :D Well done Jamie and Bill!!!

Re: New arrival, L'e Tuft L'e une grande.

That is a beautiful brush you have Jamie. Yet another masterpiece created by Bill.

Fantastic.

New arrival, L'e Tuft L'e une grande.

Wow amazing. I want one. Being from Newcastle the colours are perfect. Love everything about that brush and stand. Well done lads.

pugh-the-special-one said:
antdad said:
Is it rechargeable?

Tony I think you've got it mixed up with something you purchased from Ann Summers.:icon_lol:

Jamie

there was a post earlier, i forget which thread

which was about someone here who bought an electric razor on plane because he couldn't/didn't want to pay for luggage on plane just to take a razor with him

shanky887614 said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
antdad said:
Is it rechargeable?

Tony I think you've got it mixed up with something you purchased from Ann Summers.:icon_lol:

Jamie

there was a post earlier, i forget which thread

which was about someone here who bought an electric razor on plane because he couldn't/didn't want to pay for luggage on plane just to take a razor with him

Am I the only one here thinking "WTF?!?!" when reading that post?

Anyway - let's keep it back on topic - back to Jamie's sexy new badger! :)

Back
Top Bottom