New eBay seller sells Frank Shaving Manchurian Silvertip cheap

I received the Frank Shaving brush today and already used it, it looks quite nice with the black handle and is not so big, just regular size, I guess knot is about 20mm.

The brush really feels soft to skin and it worked good for me, I did two lathers, first didnt succeed so good but second one I made sure there wasn't so much water any more in the brush.

This is a good buy for sure, it came straight from the factory orso as I got a package from Frank's grooming company.

Diqiu-Long said:
I received the Frank Shaving brush today and already used it, it looks quite nice with the black handle and is not so big, just regular size, I guess knot is about 20mm.

The brush really feels soft to skin and it worked good for me, I did two lathers, first didnt succeed so good but second one I made sure there wasn't so much water any more in the brush.

This is a good buy for sure, it came straight from the factory orso as I got a package from Frank's grooming company.

Did you have to pay any import charges?

mrjim said:
Diqiu-Long said:

Did you have to pay any import charges?
No I didn't it was under the € 22 so I'm save then.I have been using this brush for awhile, its very soft but I find it works good, can not really complain about it.

Back
Top Bottom