New fragrance?

Popped into Cardiff on the weekend with the Wife, took a look in the L Occitance Womens and Mens fragrance shop, I tried quite a few different scents, and must say some of them were outstanding, such as Baux, and Cedar, the first one is a Eau de toilette the second a Eau de parfum, very expensive but absolutley beautiful fragrance, I think the first one Baux retails for about £38 and the Cedar for £52, iv'e told the Mrs to get ne the Cedar for my birthday, it's a mix of Cedar and Tabbaco with quite a masculine smell which I really like, if you are near one of their shops I would advise you pay them a visit, you wont be dissapointed.

Jamie

moodymick said:
+1 on the Baux, or should that be Bavx? Just a pity they don't do a full shaving range for this, or i would be in like Flint :)

Saying that Moodymick, the Cardiff branch had a fairly comprehensive range going on there for men, but you never know might differ store to store.

jamie :)

jonno40 said:
I'm planning a visit to that very same shop this weekend :)

You will really enjoy yourself Jonno, I also called in at Bears, nice little shaving section going on there, I had to look at a few of the Cuban Cigars, there were single Havana cigars retailing for over £48 each, if you pick up something put it in the dialy acqusitions next week, dont take your wife or girlfriend, it will cost you a fortune!

Regards Jamie.

It's not so much my girlfriend that I'm worried about, it's my daughter, she's 17 and has expensive tastes in cosmetics / skincare, and she loves L'Occitane stuff.

On second thoughts, I may just go there on my way home from work so that I only have myself to worry about :)

I'm not that keen on the tobacco scent in L'Occitane. Or Alt Innsbruck for that matter, I just sold a whole bottle, I was never going to use it. Which is wierd because I love the tobacco smell in Davidoff Adventure. And I love a crafty fag or three. :)

Canuck said:
I'm not that keen on the tobacco scent in L'Occitane. Or Alt Innsbruck for that matter, I just sold a whole bottle, I was never going to use it. Which is wierd because I love the tobacco smell in Davidoff Adventure. And I love a crafty fag or three. :)

Yes Canuck, it's a strange one scents and fragrances, very personal, I never look at the price if I can help it, but I did have to choose the most expensive one for Men the Cedar, I didn't realise at the time, but Eau De Parfum is normally the most expensive. I'm not a snob about these things, I have always loved the scent of Taylors sandalwood, so for me it doesn't come down to price, but if the one I like happens to be the most expensive, that's what I will buy.

Jamie.

The Eau de Bavx (baux) is outstanding. Sweet, rich and spicy. Even on me the longevity is mighty impressive. Normally scents fade on me pretty quick, but this one hangs around a good while.

Definitely worth investing in

shrink said:
The Eau de Bavx (baux) is outstanding. Sweet, rich and spicy. Even on me the longevity is mighty impressive. Normally scents fade on me pretty quick, but this one hangs around a good while.

Definitely worth investing in

Thanks, that's certainly one of my favourites.

Regards Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom