New grinder arrived today

Well I was sick of using a porlex hand grinder for my non espresso and changing the mc2 between different grinds was just too hard so today took delivery of.

6a1a5fb0.jpg

A mahlkonig vario a lot quieter and so much easier to change grinds.
I could have got a lesser grinder for brewed only but I wanted just one to take up less room

antdad said:
Very nice, my Mazzer SJ is just way too big I must downscale. Right Mik?

Have you tried the small hoppers, made for the Mini Mazzers? Works great and fits under the cupboards ... Fantastic grinders though and I'm _not_ changing mine :D

Cheers guys it was this or a mazzer Sj or major. Nope no iPod dock Steve. But the timer does 1/10 of seconds and has been within 0.5 g all 6 shots so far so I am happy.

Mikael said:
antdad said:

Have you tried the small hoppers, made for the Mini Mazzers? Works great and fits under the cupboards ... Fantastic grinders though and I'm _not_ changing mine :D

Its the blinking dozzer that gets on my ****.

antdad said:
Mikael said:
antdad said:

Its the blinking dozzer that gets on my ****.

Aha, well, I remember I thought it could never be much better than my Macap M4, but it was more silent and (and the Macap was rather silent to start with) and it grinds _real_ fast. What would you go for, there's nothing smaller that can replace your Super Jolly and do keep the standard... or?

Could do, when I bought the damn thing it was for 20+ shots a day, now its just me and a couple of other caffeine monkeys and the doser isn't worth filling.

MMMmm shiny.
I love my MC2 and it has made a massive difference to my shots (actually not as much difference maybe than changing the gaggia pressurised basket...)
But it cannot be adjusted.
Id like to have a play with one of these. very cool Pedro.
Cheers
Tim

Very nice pedro.
I have been tossing up whether one of these or a Mazzer mini. I fear niether will happen as everytime i get funds sorted something else jumps the priority list LOL.

Back
Top Bottom