New(-ish) guy checking in!

Hello!

I've just signed up here, after a couple of months on Badger & Blade, which, while excellent, doesn't really cater to the UK shaver.

I've just received my little Christmas present to myself, 2 x Vie-long brushes (which look gorgeous), and a stack of 8 used, but great DE/SE razors which I'm looking forward to trying out, including:

• Flare Tip Super Speed
  • Black handled Super Speed (cased)
  • Tech
  • Cased travel tech (brand spanking new and beautiful!)
  • Gem Micromatic
  • Gem 1912
  • Schick Injector
  • Schick Krona

I'm particularly excited about the SE razors - I've got a few blades in an injector for the Schick, and am looking at ordering some GEMs from Connaught... 100 for £16 isn't bad at all...

EDIT: The guy I bought off threw in the two Schicks and a bunch of blades (mostly Derbys, but also the injector blades) for free. Amazing!

Welcome Home Ken...thats what this Forum feels like.........HOME....
Great haul of stuff you've got there...plenty to enjoy.

I said something similar about B & B.....that this Forum was better for us UK guys...the next time I tried logging in at B & B it wouldn't let me in...Password and user name invalid ...or something........Ho Ho

Hi & very welcome Ken. If you want to try a couple of the GEM blades drop me a pm & I'll get some in the post to you. I get mine from Connaught, who have a top rep here on TSR. I do believe that you're going to enjoy your DEs & really enjoy your SEs.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom