New(-ish) guy checking in!

chrisbell said:
Welcome! When you get your GEMs from Connaught Shaving, get yourself a trial pack of DE blades for the Gillettes - plenty of dabbling with different combinations available there!

Thanks Chris,

I've actually been playing with a sampler for the last month or so. Hadn't dared to try the fabled Feather until earlier in the week - I am now in dirty, obsessive love with it.

Ken T M said:
chrisbell said:
Welcome! When you get your GEMs from Connaught Shaving, get yourself a trial pack of DE blades for the Gillettes - plenty of dabbling with different combinations available there!

Thanks Chris,

I've actually been playing with a sampler for the last month or so. Hadn't dared to try the fabled Feather until earlier in the week - I am now in dirty, obsessive love with it.

I only tried a Feather recently - found it to be superb in my Slim, but far too aggressive in my Merkur 34c. It seems to be great t giving mild razors extra bite, but, for those with sensitive skin like me, it's just too aggressive in something that's already quite aggressive as t is.

I do feel quite ridiculously welcome! Much friendlier than B&B here.

Got some injector blades and some GEM blades this morning, although I won't be using any SE's until I've found the sweet spot with the Flare Tip I received a couple of days ago.

Am also expecting delivery of 2 (yes, TWO) fatboys in the next week or so. Okay, they're fairly beaten up, but I still get a cheapo fatboy, and the other one will go to passaround.

Back
Top Bottom