New Mantic59 video on the tube

his videos last few months... have been underwhelming to be blunt, love the guys older videos really started me off and gave me tips, but lately I don't see where he is going with things.

cozzyb said:
his videos last few months... have been underwhelming to be blunt, love the guys older videos really started me off and gave me tips, but lately I don't see where he is going with things.

I suppose he's just about got everything covered.

cozzyb said:

This video is really only asking for help,i guess he feels this is the easiest way to reach a wide ranging audience.

Dave.

cozzyb said:

I suspect that he may have covered everything. Let's face it, there are only so many times that you can show somebody how to shave, and unlike geofatboy, he isn't using it to promote a business.

Ian

IanM said:
cozzyb said:

I suspect that he may have covered everything. Let's face it, there are only so many times that you can show somebody how to shave, and unlike geofatboy, he isn't using it to promote a business.

Ian

Thats a good point, but he could do review videos, he mentioned he would with the stuff that the people here sent him a while back, etc. Would prefer to see that.

Mikael said:
He´s learning to straight shave now and I guess we´ll see some of that sooner or later ... :D

HA!..I remembered him saying "you must pry my cold hands from my Mergress"..gues they got pry'd! :lol:

B

Back
Top Bottom