New Maseto brush

Thanks Pat,

They do say "curiosity killed the cat!" :)
Thought I would try this one for bowl lathering.
Having recently seen your newly acquired bowl from "The Little Wren" on etsy I had no other alternative.
They look superb and I will be putting in an order very shortly.

Take care mate,
Wayne

You won't be disappointed with the Little wren, nice heft to it and the size is bang on mate.

cheers ;)

So you think the Maseto is in reality a 26mm which they sell as 30mm brush? :confused:

No, I didn't make it clear but I meant overall size not size at the base. It's not a fair comparison as the Maseto is a bulb and the Shavemac is a fan, bulb knots are generally more compact. Also Bernd at Shavemac is generous with the hair so Shavemac knots in my experience are bigger than advertised. :D The Maseto 30mm is noticably larger at the base than the Shavemac 26mm.

a Extra Density Silvertip Badger 24mm and a Extra Density 2 Band Finest Badger 24mm have arrived, no hair loss en both very soft when applying lather to the head and face.
pmws32a.jpg

a Extra Density Silvertip Badger 24mm and a Extra Density 2 Band Finest Badger 24mm have arrived, no hair loss en both very soft when applying lather to the head and face.
pmws32a.jpg
What is the density like?

I'm struggling to decide which knot to go for.
30mm will be too big I think so it's between 24mm or 26mm.

What is the density like?

I'm struggling to decide which knot to go for.
30mm will be too big I think so it's between 24mm or 26mm.

I like there density, they are sold as being extra density so I don't know what the other brushes are like, soon to find out as I have from each hair a 30mm fan version on the way.

Back
Top Bottom