New Safetyrazors.co.uk silvertip brush...

My new silvertip brush from Dave at Safetyrazors.co.uk arrived on Friday. It's one of these...
http://www.safetyrazors.co.uk/shop/...dmade-Shaving-Brush-Patterned-Ivory-4p497.htm

I've been using it for the last 3 days. It's beautiful - the shape of the handle is pretty much perfect for me, and I love the patterned ivory effect resin it's made from. The knot of silvertip hair is large and (once rinsed out well) blooms to a lovely wide spread. As for producing a lather... oh my! Pick up a bit of soap in the bowl and mix up a bit of lather, carry on lathering on the face, and then it becomes a lather monster - easily holding enough for 3 passes (and I've been using Trumper's and Scottish Fine Soaps these past couple of days - neither noted for their profuse lathering).

I've not had a brush this large before, but this is great - it feels so luxurious on my face, and it looks fantastic in the stand when it's not in use. I can't help feeling it's a bit of a bargain...

Re: New silvertip brush...

antdad said:
60mm loft?
I would think so - possibly more. At work at the moment, otherwise I'd go into the bathroom and measure it.

...Sorry, that didn't come out quite right, did it...? :oops: :lol:

Re: New silvertip brush...

OK, handle height is 55mm, bristle height a shade over 60mm, and it fans out to 70-80mm dependng on how you measure it.
It's an impressive beast alright. :shave

No more childish innuendo... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom