New user name Administrator help me!

Just to let everyone know, I could not reset or sign in using my old account no matter how many attemps I made, so I had to re-register, so Pugh-the-special-one as now become the celticcrusader. I've kept the same avatar so most people will probably guess it's me anyway. but I hope the administrators can correct my join date and my history, but if not so be it.

Jamie.

I will be looking at the sign in problems this morning. Good suggestion from Martin there, if you have an issue try the reset password button.

Audiolab said:
I just clicked "forgot password" even though I knew what is was. It reset and sent me the new random one and it and I got logged in then and changed it.

What I did, worked fine, but my avatar was gone and I couldn´t find Cameron again, so now I´ve got this one.

Mikael said:
Audiolab said:
I just clicked "forgot password" even though I knew what is was. It reset and sent me the new random one and it and I got logged in then and changed it.

What I did, worked fine, but my avatar was gone and I couldn´t find Cameron again, so now I´ve got this one.

You mean that avatar wasn't you?! :huh:

Boab said:
Good suggestion from Martin there, if you have an issue try the reset password button.

I tried that and it told me that I'd entered an invalid email address, so it's not a cure for all - unfortunately :/

I suppose I'm lucky in that I've only been here for a month and a half and haven't made *that* many posts. I guess it's more irritating for you guys who have been here for a reasonable length of time and have a large history built up.

EDIT: Fingers crossed Boab is able to work some magic and link up new accounts with old ones :)

Pugh you should be sorted now I hope? just change your avatar and you will be ok.Hax you will take a little longer.

Mikael said:
Audiolab said:

I am devastated that Cameron has gone........it will not be the same with ought her
:huh::huh::p

man of leisure said:
Mikael said:
Audiolab said:

I am devastated that Cameron has gone........it will not be the same with ought her

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=bald+cameron+diaz&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1280&bih=899&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

Pig Cat said:
Mikael said:
Audiolab said:

You mean that avatar wasn't you?! :huh:

:dodgy:

man of leisure said:
Mikael said:
Audiolab said:

Just seen she is back :):):)

Back
Top Bottom