New Windows

When I click on a link it opens in the same window. Can I change my settings so it opens in a new tab leaving my Shaving Room page where it was? I know I can right-click and do it that way but I am both forgetful and lazy in equal measure.

there is a way but I need to hack the code a wee bit so I will add it to 'the list' :D

I finally got round to amending the code to allow this to happen.Old links will need editing to work so I am leaving them alone,anything new will open in a new window.If it doesn't work for you and you are not using the default board theme please let me know.

default is maxthon I think, the grey and green.Try it out a new post on your style and see if it works.

I had to reinstall the board yesterday and havent changed the link code yet. Moving house this weekend so will have to bear with it til next week.Sorry

The default action when you clink on a link someone posted, ideally we want it to open in a new window but it is opening in the same window so you just need to use the back button to return to TSR.

if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel. hover over the link and click the scroll wheel that will open in a new tab - works for me in firefox anyway.

sjedwardz said:
if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel. hover over the link and click the scroll wheel that will open in a new tab - works for me in firefox anyway.

That. Or use Ctrl + Left click.

Back
Top Bottom