Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

Reavers bro here. Heard about this from him an woild like to add my name to the list for the trials boxif thats ok. Also does anyone have any recomendation for a decent badger brush? I have a goatee but use a shavette on my face and head and all tips or suggestions would be awsome.

Cheers guys

Dave

Am I in the right place to ask to add my name to the waiting list? I have more shaving products than the number of weeks I've been DE shaving, but I need more... more...
cheers to one and all

Am I in the right place to ask to add my name to the waiting list? I have more shaving products than the number of weeks I've been DE shaving, but I need more... more...
cheers to one and all
Yea but by the looks of it u might be in for a lengthy wait. I'm next and still haven't heard from the person that has it currently. Might have done a runner :p

Yes, you......I pm'd you asking if you'd contacted him,...he may be ill or have a problem with his internet.
As you haven't even replied to my PM, I assumed you had sorted it.
Ah right, I had pm'd him before you had pm'd me and I got no reply. I forgot to apply to yours because I got the message while at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom